AAKANSHATOURSANDTRAVELS 570cdb159ec66b043461b594 False 339 16

Wildlife & Beaches of Gujarat Tour (4Night-5Day)

Day 01 Rajkot – Diu (200kms/ Approx Drive 5hrs) Today, Proceed to the beach town Diu. The day is at leisure to laze and relax on the beach. Overnight stay at the hotel. Day 02 Diu The morning is at leisure to enjoy the wide variety of water sports facilities available at Nagoa Beach. Later, visit St. Paul's Church, Diu Museum and Diu Fort. Overnight stay at the hotel. Day 03 Diu – Sasangir (110km/ Approx Drive 2hr) Today, proceed to Sasangir. Sasangir, is home of the Asiatic Lion. Visit Gir Interpretation Zone at Devaliya (enclosed area for lions). Overnight stay at the hotel. Day 04 Gir National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary Enjoy morning and evening drive in the Gir forests. Look for the two big cats and also get the pleasure of watching other wildlife. Visit crocodile farm or also go on a nature and bird walks. Overnight stay at hotel. Day 05 Sasangir – Rajkot (200km/ Approx Drive 5hrs) Today, proceed to Rajkot. Leave for your destination carrying warm and cherished thoughts. Note : Rates Are not valid in Diwali & chrismats time period. • Per Person Cost 3.75% St Extra Per Person Standard Deluxe Luxury 2 Pax 11,622 12,925 15,485 4 Pax 8,135 9,438 11,998 6 Pax 7,730 9,033 11,593 8 Pax 7,672 8,975 11,535 10 Pax 7,047 8,350 10,910 Extra Pax 2400 4850 4650 • Hotel or Resort be Use: Destination Standard Deluxe Luxury Diu Hotel Prince Sea Village Resort Hotel Kohinoor Sasasn Gir Hotel Aditya Sukhsagar Gir Resort Amidhara Gir Resort • Cost include :- • 04 Nights accommodation in above mentioned Hotel / Similar. • Daily Buffet Meals (Veg Only) as per the meal plan. • Private AC Vehicle For 05 Days (INDIGO/INNOVA/TRAVELLER) on disposal from “Rajkot to Rajkot” for Sightseeing & Transfers as per the itinerary. • Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowance, Permits, Diu Entry Tax, etc. • All Govt. Taxes. • Special Note:-  Check-In time is 1400 hrs & Check-out time 1200 NOON at all hotels.  Above mentioned rates are not applicable for the period from Festival Time Period  Bank Details :-  Account Name: Aakansha Travels  Account No.: 916020018146356  Bank: Axis Bank  Account type : Current Account  Branch: Satellite,Ahmedabad - 380015  IFSC code: UTIB0002647  MICR Code: 380211044 • Cost Exclusion :-  Railway Ticket / Airway Tickets.  Jeep Safari at Sasan Gir.  Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.  Entry fees to monuments and places.  Anything not mentioned in the package includes.  Porter age at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine.  Porter age at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine.  Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc.  Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation.  Note:- • Above rates are subject to availability • Cancellation charges as per company policy • Room category in all packages are the base category rooms • In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised. • Cancellation Policy:-  Before 45 Days 25% Charge of Total Amount  Before 30 Days 50% Charge of Total Amount  Before 15 Days 75% Charge of Total Amount  Before 10 Days 100% Charge of Total Amount FOR ANY CLARIFICATION PLZ FEEL FREE TO CALL ME . Thanks And Regards ,  Head Office:- B/112, Popular Center, Brand Factory, Shyamal Cross Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad- 380015  Office Land Line No:- 079 – 30221221  Contact:- Rajesh Khetariya / Jignesh Sagar / Aakash Khetariya  Mobile: +91- 8866608844/8866628844/8866638844  Email:- info@aakanshatoursandtravels.com  Website:-www.aakanshatoursandtravels.com

INR 9135 INR 8135
57c3db7c9ec6680ef4731f97 1472453500
  • S
  • M
  • L
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3


Billing Information

Order detailsQTYTotal

Product Name

Rs 2100

Note: Delivery usually takes 2.5 days, depending on availability and your location.

Your order has been placed successfully

Your order has been successfully placed. After it is reviewed, an email with the shipment details will be sent to the email ID you provided.

Your order could not be placed

Your order not be placed. Please try again at a later time.

Our timings

[IS_BIZ_OPEN] Mon: 12:30AM  -  11:30PM
[IS_BIZ_OPEN] Tue: 12:30AM  -  11:30PM
[IS_BIZ_OPEN] Wed: 12:30AM  -  11:30PM
[IS_BIZ_OPEN] Thu: 12:30AM  -  11:30PM
[IS_BIZ_OPEN] Fri: 12:30AM  -  11:30PM
[IS_BIZ_OPEN] Sat: 12:30AM  -  11:30PM
[IS_BIZ_OPEN] Sun: 12:30AM  -  11:30PM


+91 7930221221  or   or    (Trouble calling us?)
Share Tweet
23.0205027435553 72.5331015139818 Aakansha Tours And Travels B-112 POPULAR CENTER OPP BRAND FACTORY SHYAMAL CROSS ROAD, Satellite, Gujarat, 380015